Keep Bolivar Beautiful is an affiliate of Keep Texas Beautiful
KBB is a volunteer-run organization, which was started in the spring of 2015. It is a registered 501c3 non-profit organization.
Clean Up Events
TIME: Check-in opens at 8:30 am, Saturday, Sept. 23. The cleanup begins at 9 am and runs until noon.
LOCATION: Please check in at the beach at the end of Crystal Beach Road, Crystal Beach, TX 77650. (Approximately 11 miles from the ferry.)
• Wear closed-toe shoes and bring plenty of drinking water and a hat.
• Adopt-A-Beach will provide all necessary cleanup supplies but consider bringing your garden or work gloves to use and a reusable water bottle.
• A long “grabber” and 5-gallon bucket are also helpful.
• Download the CleanSwell app to track the trash you find!
• Review our Frequently Asked Questions! English or Spanish online at www.texasadoptabeach.org.
ONLINE REGISTRATION will remain open until 11 am on Saturday, Sept. 23.
For more information, contact Keep Bolivar Beautiful Vice President Brenda Flanagan, Bolivar Peninsula site coordinator, at registration Saturday. You can also call the Texas General Land Office Adopt-A-Beach program at 1-877-TX-COAST (892-6278).
About the Texas Adopt-A-Beach Program:
Since the first cleanup in 1986, more than 567,000 Texas Adopt-A-Beach volunteers have picked up more than 9,803 tons of trash along 11,456 miles of Texas beaches, some of it originating from as far away as South America.
Thank you for helping Texas beaches!
Like Keep Bolivar Beautiful on Facebook and Follow the page to see photos and keep up with events and our progress.